This course is designed to increase your confidence in the event that you encounter one of the situations below. Courses can be run at your home or at a venue to be arranged near you, at a time to suit you, such as evening or weekend. Duration of a session is approx 2.5 hours and includes tuition, hands on practice with baby/child mannequins, video examples, etc. The price includes a First Aid for children handbook. Minimum groups size is 8 people. Discounts are available for larger groups.
- Scene assessment, protecting yourself and the casualty
- Basic life support (CPR) for children/infants
- Treatment of a choking child
- Treatment of wounds and severe bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- Childhood illness, eg, Meningitis, Asthma, febrile convulsions
- Anaphylaxis (allergy, stings etc)
At SA First Aid Training we organise these courses to suit each group's individual needs, to enable you to deal with an Emergency Situation when or if it should arise. The Paediatric First Aid courses are conducted anywhere within the East Anglia area, incl Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Cambridge, Diss, Norwich, Sudbury, Haverhill, Stowmarket and many more. Contact us for further details and to arrange a booking.